Hi Friends! Happy Friday.
Today we are talking about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020. It’s been a while since I’ve talked about the sale since I opted not to cover it last year. Although, if we are being honest, I’ve never done a great job at covering the sale.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020
Taking a trip down memory lane, this was my first ever Nordstrom Anniversary Sale post. I barely had any clue what the sale was and why it was so great. I just knew everyone was talking about it and I wanted a piece of the pie. Since then I’ve taken a few different stances on the sale. One year I felt overwhelmed, one year I was into it and talked about how to shop it and then one year I just hated it.
Who knew a simple sale could be so controversial?!
I am excited about the sale this year for some reason. I have been watching all the try on hauls, I have gone through the sale multiple times and I’m just living for the coverage. I definitely treat this sale more as a consumer than a blogger. I also appreciate a lot of bloggers being sensitive to the sale this year given the current climate in the world with everything going on. But, I also respect the hustle and understand that for a lot of bloggers this is their big money driver for the year and this is literally their job. So I respect it and support it.
I won’t go too much into the logistics of the sale since it’s out there already. My friend Kacie did a great breakdown on the sale & is even doing a giveaway! But, I will say that my shopping day is August 13, which is the lowest of the lows for shopping tiers. While it sucks to have to wait to shop and I hope my wishlist doesn’t sell out, I kinda like the new system this year. I liked being able to preview the sale and really think about what I wanted and hopefully the site won’t crash this year!
And with that being said, I’m sharing my wishlist today and everything I’m hoping to pick up during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020 and why! And everything is $75 and under!
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020 Guide
$75 & Under
1. Topshop Blazer – Last year I purchased two things from the sale and really loved them. I still wear both to this day. The first being these Zella leggings that carried me all the way to Vietnam and are on sale again! The second being a Topshop blazer, which I’m wearing in this post. I love that blazer and still wear it and get so many compliments when I do so I’m planning to pick up this year’s version. I really love the fall plaid print!
2. Nike Sneakers – I’m currently OBSESSED with sneakers, especially Nike sneakers. I just got a pair of Air Force 1’s and they are so good. So I’m hoping to snag this pair in the bright pink. It also comes in a lovely light pink which I also like, but I think the color is too close to my Air Force 1’s and I don’t need both!
3. Sam Edelman Loafers – Black – I had a pair of Sam Edelman loafers like two years ago in pink that I loved and wore them out. Since then I’ve been in need of a good pair of loafers and since I really like the Sam Edelman brand, I’m hoping to snag this pair!
4. Sam Edelman Loafers – Ivory – And this pair in ivory! I think the color is really pretty and I see this going with everything!
5. Topshop Leather Jacket – I’ve been wanting a good leather moto jacket for a while. I think they are just such a great wardrobe staple especially in the fall so I’m hoping to pick up this one. I think it’s so cute and I think the sale price is really reasonable.
6. BP. Cami – Technically not part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020, but it is on sale. This was part of the sale in the past and always sold out quickly. I personally have 3 colors (ivory, green, pink) that I love and think the black one would be a great addition to my wardrobe.
7. Kut from the Kloth Denim – I’ve never tried this brand, but I love a crop flare denim. It reminds me of my favorite jeans from Madewell which are the Cali Demi Boot Crop, but these are so much more affordable. I really like the dark wash and I’m hoping these work out!
8. Caslon Cardigan – I really love the colors on this cardigan and just see it being a staple in my fall wardrobe. Also, and this is so random, but I was watching Raven’s Home on the Disney channel and Chelsea was wearing an outfit that I became obsessed with. She had on skinny jeans, a white tee and a color block cardigan like this one so I knew I had to have it when I saw it.
And that is everything on my wishlist! I really feel like I could create quite a few outfits with all of these pieces and I think they just make such a great capsule wardrobe for the fall.
I’ll probably do one more Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020 post with my feedback on what I’m keeping and/or what I returned so be sure to look out for that.
Thank you so much for stopping by & reading.